This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c/32719] New: ICE when compiling c-format.c
- From: "lucier at math dot purdue dot edu" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 10 Jul 2007 14:07:53 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c/32719] New: ICE when compiling c-format.c
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
With this configure and make:
[descartes:gcc/objdirs/objdir-mainline] gcc-test% cat
../../mainline/build-and-check-gcc
#!/bin/tcsh
/bin/rm -rf *; env CC=/pkgs/gcc-4.2.0-64/bin/gcc ../../mainline/configure
--build=powerpc64-apple-darwin8.9.0 --host=powerpc64-apple-darwin8.9.0
--target=powerpc64-apple-darwin8.9.0 --with-gmp=/pkgs/gmp-4.2.1-64/
--with-mpfr=/pkgs/gmp-4.2.1-64/ --prefix=/pkgs/gcc-4.3.0-64; make -j 4
bootstrap BOOT_LDFLAGS='-Wl,-search_paths_first' >& build.log && (make install)
&& (make -k -j 8 check RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board 'unix{-mcpu=970/-m64}'" >&
check.log ; make mail-report.log)
and with this version of gcc:
[descartes:~/programs/gcc/mainline] gcc-test% cat LAST_UPDATED
Mon Jul 9 12:08:01 EDT 2007
Mon Jul 9 16:08:01 UTC 2007 (revision 126488M)
bootstrap fails with
/Users/gcc-test/programs/gcc/objdirs/objdir-mainline/./prev-gcc/xgcc
-B/Users/gcc-test/programs/gcc/objdirs/objdir-mainline/./prev-gcc/
-B/pkgs/gcc-4.3.0-64/powerpc64-apple-darwin8.9.0/bin/ -c -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -W
-Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -pedantic -Wno-long-long
-Wno-variadic-macros
-Wno-overlength-strings -Werror -fno-common -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.
-I../../../mainline/gcc -I../../../mainline/gcc/.
-I../../../mainline/gcc/../include -I./../intl
-I../../../mainline/gcc/../libcpp/include -I/pkgs/gmp-4.2.1-64//include
-I/pkgs/gmp-4.2.1-64//include -I../../../mainline/gcc/../libdecnumber
-I../../../mainline/gcc/../libdecnumber/dpd -I../libdecnumber
../../../mainline/gcc/c-format.c -o c-format.o
../../../mainline/gcc/c-format.c: In function 'check_format_info_main':
../../../mainline/gcc/c-format.c:2109: internal compiler error: Segmentation
fault
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[3]: *** [c-format.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-stage3-gcc] Error 2
make[1]: *** [stage3-bubble] Error 2
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
--
Summary: ICE when compiling c-format.c
Product: gcc
Version: lno
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: c
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
GCC build triplet: powerpc64-apple-darwin8.9.0
GCC host triplet: powerpc64-apple-darwin8.9.0
GCC target triplet: powerpc64-apple-darwin8.9.0
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=32719