This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/31202] Incorrect rounding generated for NINT
- From: "fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 29 Jun 2007 11:45:00 -0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/31202] Incorrect rounding generated for NINT
- References: <bug-31202-6642@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #6 from fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org 2007-06-29 11:45 -------
(In reply to comment #5)
> is this patch still OK ?
The lround patch should be OK on C99 targets, but it would probably break
things on non-C99 targets, which is why I didn't submit it for formal review. I
should have some time to look into it later, but the last weeks have been a
complete chaos (PhD defence and finishing every little project I had in my
group).
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31202