This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug preprocessor/30867] Can we have a new __DATE__ which is sortable, eg YYYY-MM-DD
- From: "alf dot lacis at aiscientific dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 12 Jun 2007 23:33:15 -0000
- Subject: [Bug preprocessor/30867] Can we have a new __DATE__ which is sortable, eg YYYY-MM-DD
- References: <bug-30867-14124@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #4 from alf dot lacis at aiscientific dot com 2007-06-12 23:33 -------
I did *not* say I wanted a new format for __DATE__ & __TIME__ (reread my
request).
I wanted *new* macros. For example:
Macro: Expands to:
__YYYY_MM_DD__ 2007-02-20 also know as 'Swedish format' (new)
__YYYYMMDD__ 20070220 as above, but no delimiters (new)
__HH_MM_SS__ 15:51:52 24-hour format (new, but actually same as __TIME__)
__HHMMSS__ 155152 as above, but no delimiters (new)
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=30867