This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug testsuite/25352] xfail within dg-do command has no effect
- From: "ghazi at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 10 May 2007 16:44:27 -0000
- Subject: [Bug testsuite/25352] xfail within dg-do command has no effect
- References: <bug-25352-578@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #7 from ghazi at gcc dot gnu dot org 2007-05-10 17:44 -------
Ben, Janis,
Would you please offer an update on the status of this PR? I'm running into
another situation where I need to xfail a dg-do link, and due to the issues
discussed in this PR it doesn't work. Has dejagnu cvs sources been fixed to
handle this case? Has 1.4.5 been released? (I don't see it on ftp.gnu.org).
Thanks,
--Kaveh
--
ghazi at gcc dot gnu dot org changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |bje at gcc dot gnu dot org
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=25352