This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libfortran/29302] nan_inf_fmt.f90 segfaults on Darwin PPC starting with Xcode 2.4
- From: "geoffk at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 31 Oct 2006 01:02:40 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libfortran/29302] nan_inf_fmt.f90 segfaults on Darwin PPC starting with Xcode 2.4
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #10 from geoffk at gcc dot gnu dot org 2006-10-31 01:02 -------
I have no idea what's causing this, and I don't know why you think I do. I am
the one asking you to provide a testcase in the Radar. You're claiming that
this is a bug in Xcode 2.4 (which is supported by Apple), and not a bug in
gfortran (which is not supported by Apple). I am asking for a testcase which
removes the non-supported part and shows the bug.
My comment about strtol_l is because if atoi() tail-calls strtol_l, possibly
after changing parameters, then you would see strtol_l in the backtrace; that
would be normal and not a bug or a symptom of a bug.