This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libfortran/29627] partial unformatted reads shouldn't succeed
- From: "jvdelisle at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Oct 2006 23:21:08 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libfortran/29627] partial unformatted reads shouldn't succeed
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #3 from jvdelisle at gcc dot gnu dot org 2006-10-28 23:21 -------
I had considered flipping the logic around on is_stream_io as you have done in
the preliminary patch. The first versions of stream_io I was leaving the
existing code completely untouched while testing out the overall approach. Now
that we are in 4.3 this is a good time to do some cleanup. Overall, the
prelminary patch approach looks good, but I have not tested yet.