This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/29618] argument dependent lookup: what about built-in types?
- From: "gdr at integrable-solutions dot net" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Oct 2006 03:19:47 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/29618] argument dependent lookup: what about built-in types?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #4 from gdr at integrable-solutions dot net 2006-10-28 03:19 -------
Subject: Re: argument dependent lookup: what about built-in types?
"v dot vasaitis at sms dot ed dot ac dot uk" <email@example.com> writes:
| Interesting analysis. However, wouldn't this imply that the example I
| could be made to work if hash_value(long long) were put inside the boost
I don't see why.
| Because it doesn't really; and in fact I can't find any way to make
| it work, and I'd be grateful if you could point one out to me.
the bugdatabase is about defects in the compiler suite, not about
asking help to fix your programs. Please do not reopen bugs for the
sole purpose of getting answers to questions that are best sent to