This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libstdc++/29529] purify with iostream reports 128 uninitialized memory reads
- From: "mstaley at lanl dot gov" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 25 Oct 2006 22:38:55 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libstdc++/29529] purify with iostream reports 128 uninitialized memory reads
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #2 from mstaley at lanl dot gov 2006-10-25 22:38 -------
(In reply to comment #1)
> This is most likely a purify problem. Have you tried using valgrind instead?
I just tried valgrind. I'm not really familiar with valgrind, but as far
as I can tell it reports no problems. So, either purify is wrong, valgrind
is wrong, or they're both wrong in different ways.