This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c/29592] Unending loops
- From: "darkjames at darkjames dot ath dot cx" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 25 Oct 2006 17:24:48 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c/29592] Unending loops
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #7 from darkjames at darkjames dot ath dot cx 2006-10-25 17:24 -------
Ok, one more question, is it possible to gcc print some warnings about code
like that? Cause even with -Wall it doesn't ;(
gcc4 is quite more verbose than gcc3 so I think
It'll be better to print warning about situation which doesn't even generate
which actually -Wstrict-aliasing does (according to manpage), but neither
-Wstrict-aliasing nor -Wstrict-aliasing=2 prints warning in that testcode...
I hope it's possible, thx for all.