This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug preprocessor/29588] /usr/local/include should not be in the default include path
- From: "vincent at vinc17 dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 25 Oct 2006 14:00:15 -0000
- Subject: [Bug preprocessor/29588] /usr/local/include should not be in the default include path
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #2 from vincent at vinc17 dot org 2006-10-25 14:00 -------
(In reply to comment #1)
> So this sounds like a bug in your installation.
This cannot be with my installation in particular as the bug occurred on
various Linux machines (only one is mine). However it could be due to bad
defaults in Linux distributions.
FYI, I've opened a bug here:
against libc6 (there could be a fix there), but perhaps ld should be fixed too,
as the bug occurs whether -static is given or not.