This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug middle-end/29574] Gcc gives invalid warning about unitialized variable
- From: "mbligh at mbligh dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 23 Oct 2006 21:19:09 -0000
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/29574] Gcc gives invalid warning about unitialized variable
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #4 from mbligh at mbligh dot org 2006-10-23 21:19 -------
And indeed, if I remove that unlikely(), it does work.
There's another set of these where the called initializer is not inlined,
Which it seems totally blind to, even if the initializer does "x = 0"
right at the top. Are those fixable?