This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug bootstrap/29531] REG: --disable-bootstrap && make bootstrap doesn't work
- From: "mrs at apple dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 20 Oct 2006 22:29:39 -0000
- Subject: [Bug bootstrap/29531] REG: --disable-bootstrap && make bootstrap doesn't work
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #6 from mrs at apple dot com 2006-10-20 22:29 -------
If the decision is to rip out mass amounts of code for bootstrapping in stage3,
well, that can be done, but unless that it is done, this is a bug. If it is to
be done, that it is a bug that it isn't done. As for WONTFIX, well, I already
did fix it, so that isn't quite true.