This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/29473] -masm=intel combined with -march=athlon64 has some issues.
- From: "nachms+gcc at gmail dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Oct 2006 21:43:11 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/29473] -masm=intel combined with -march=athlon64 has some issues.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #1 from nachms+gcc at gmail dot com 2006-10-14 21:43 -------
Oh I just realized one statement of mine was ambiguous.
>I get "cmp" bugs instead of "mov" and I also get the "rep ret" bug from above
when using GCC 4.1 (but not 4.0).
I mean to say that when using a 64 bit GCC 4.0, I do not get that "rep ret" bug
even with -O3, but I still get errors such as: "Error: invalid operand for
'cmp' ('(' unexpected)"