This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/29437] [decl.init.ref]/5 wrongly implemented
- From: "bangerth at dealii dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 12 Oct 2006 01:52:18 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/29437] [decl.init.ref]/5 wrongly implemented
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #2 from bangerth at dealii dot org 2006-10-12 01:52 -------
It is infact: this is a cleaned up version of that PR, but actually handles
the thing that is wrong, whereas PR 28169 was talking about something that
wasn't a bug at all.