This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug middle-end/29390] Bogus symbol inserted into valid C++ code at low optimization level
- From: "bangerth at dealii dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 10 Oct 2006 14:56:56 -0000
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/29390] Bogus symbol inserted into valid C++ code at low optimization level
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #11 from bangerth at dealii dot org 2006-10-10 14:56 -------
(In reply to comment #10)
> For you, the developers, it is, probably, indeed faster, than writing another
> explanation, why you "have no resources" to do it...
No, it will actually take significant time, since one has to do lots of
bootstraps. We as a group decided that our time would be better spent on
maintaining 2 release branches + one development mainline.
But that aside, it's just a matter of fact that very few of
us actually have FreeBSD systems we could try this on.