This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug testsuite/29404] "make check" fails to compile library testcases
- From: "ghazi at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 9 Oct 2006 17:28:14 -0000
- Subject: [Bug testsuite/29404] "make check" fails to compile library testcases
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #4 from ghazi at gcc dot gnu dot org 2006-10-09 17:28 -------
(In reply to comment #2)
> --disable-bootstrap is not really supported and really has not been tested any
> more besides cross builds.
Andrew please reread my initial report, I specifically talked about
"three-stage bootstrap" and differences between stage1 and stage3 compiler.
This is *not* a --disable-bootstrap related bug.
Perhaps you're referring to my other submission today?