This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libstdc++/29118] [4.2 Regression] Timeouts in libstdc++, libjava and libgomp testsuites
- From: "bkoz at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 9 Oct 2006 10:32:10 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libstdc++/29118] [4.2 Regression] Timeouts in libstdc++, libjava and libgomp testsuites
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #24 from bkoz at gcc dot gnu dot org 2006-10-09 10:32 -------
Hey Dave. Thanks for your persistence on this one: I think it's paid off. I can
see what you are talking about WRT mutex initialization, and have high hopes
for the attached patch. If you can try it, and let me know the results I'd
We can't just remove the mutex in locale::locale. This rationale for this mutex
is libstdc++/12658, sadly there is no testcase in the libstdc++ testsuite to
check for this.