This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/27900] ICE using intrinsics as arguments
- From: "paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 5 Oct 2006 16:17:59 -0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/27900] ICE using intrinsics as arguments
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #8 from paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr 2006-10-05 16:17 -------
Subject: Re: ICE using intrinsics as arguments
>That bug is fixed by my submitted patch about INTRINSICS
I'll review it tomorrow - I am going to give gfortran a break tonight!
Whilst I am about it, I will put my thinking cap on about PR27900,
whilst I am about it.
At lunchtime, I made an automatic loop reverser for the scalarizer. It
works fine but breaks other cases. A very promising start for one
hour's work though (I have been cogitating about this for some weeks, I