This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libstdc++/28457] New: ext/pb_ds/regression/tree_data_map_rand.cc fails with a particular random seed.
- From: "drow at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 22 Jul 2006 01:55:24 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libstdc++/28457] New: ext/pb_ds/regression/tree_data_map_rand.cc fails with a particular random seed.
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
I saw a failure in this test while testing another patch. I reran the test a
number of times and couldn't reproduce it, but fortunately it prints out its
random seed. I hacked that value into the initial seed in
util/regression/rand/assoc/rand_regression_test.hpp, and now it fails 100% of
the time:
detected leaks!
0x59c570: 515, 0
Failure at
/space/fsf/commit/gcc/libstdc++-v3/testsuite/util/regression/rand/assoc/detail/operator_fn_imps.hpp:
192
container:
Test failed with seed 1153519516
--
Summary: ext/pb_ds/regression/tree_data_map_rand.cc fails with a
particular random seed.
Product: gcc
Version: 4.2.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: libstdc++
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: drow at gcc dot gnu dot org
GCC host triplet: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=28457