This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/25166] [4.2 Regression] FAIL: gcc.c-torture/execute/conversion.c compilation
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 30 Nov 2005 04:14:05 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/25166] [4.2 Regression] FAIL: gcc.c-torture/execute/conversion.c compilation
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #6 from joseph at codesourcery dot com 2005-11-30 04:14 -------
Subject: Re: [4.2 Regression] FAIL: gcc.c-torture/execute/conversion.c
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005, dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca wrote:
> I'm testing a fix for the current reload problems on the PA. This should
> be installed tomorrow morning if all goes well.
> Would you test your IA64 fix on the PA? It looks like the same fix should
> work. Preapproved assuming testing is successful.
I can't test on PA because of a non-working PA system, not because of any
breakage that may have occurred on PA after the 18th.