This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug middle-end/24804] [3.4 Regression] Produces wrong code
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 23:04:54 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [Bug middle-end/24804] [3.4 Regression] Produces wrong code
> ------- Comment #4 from wilson at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-11-29 03:39 -------
> The testcase doesn't fail with gcc-4.0 and up, because after tree-ssa opts
> there isn't anything left for the RTL gcse pass to do. However, I believe the
> bug is still there in the code, it is just very much harder to reproduce now.
This might be also related to PR 25130 (it might be exposing the bug in 4.1 even).