This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/25068] better diagnostic needed
- From: "fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 26 Nov 2005 19:40:35 -0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/25068] better diagnostic needed
- References: <bug-25068-6642@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #1 from fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-11-26 19:40 -------
Humm... I don't think that one is bug, really. I think we have the right to
accept non-default IOSTAT variable if we do it correctly ;)
## gfortran ##
## g95 ##
In file foo.f90:3
CLOSE(10,IOSTAT=I)
1
Error: IOSTAT variable at (1) must be a default integer
## Intel ##
## Portland ##
PGF90-S-0201-Illegal I/O specifier - IOSTAT (foo.f90: 3)
0 inform, 0 warnings, 1 severes, 0 fatal for MAIN
## Sun ##
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=25068