This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug bootstrap/25009] Bootstrap: Failure to build doc/gcc.info
- From: "mckelvey at maskull dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 25 Nov 2005 02:01:37 -0000
- Subject: [Bug bootstrap/25009] Bootstrap: Failure to build doc/gcc.info
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #9 from mckelvey at maskull dot com 2005-11-25 02:01 -------
I always build in an empty directory. After configuring, what good would a
"make clean" do?
Anyway, I noticed a complaint in the build log that makeinfo was too old. I
installed the latest texinfo and was able to build to completion.