This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libstdc++/24975] Aliasing problems inside libstdc++
- From: "pcarlini at suse dot de" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 Nov 2005 16:09:01 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libstdc++/24975] Aliasing problems inside libstdc++
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #5 from pcarlini at suse dot de 2005-11-21 16:09 -------
One more bit of info (meant for Chris too): I think the cast has been added
set was changed to have both iterator and const_iterator as const iterator
Since we are not exporting anything, I suppose we can fix the code at the level
of the underlying _Rb_tree functions...