This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug ada/24946] [4.1/4.2 Regression] make: rc: Command not found
- From: "dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 Nov 2005 14:36:26 -0000
- Subject: [Bug ada/24946] [4.1/4.2 Regression] make: rc: Command not found
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #2 from dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca 2005-11-21 14:36 -------
Subject: Re: [4.1/4.2 Regression] make: rc: Command not found
> Apparently the libada Makefile is not passing some variables to ada/Makefile
> properly, so this patch might address the problem you are seeing.
> Not clear why we are not seeing this problem on other platforms so far
I'm not sure either. I did notice that the build that had a problem
was using an old version of make (3.79.1). I removed this and now this
system appears to be behaving similarly to the other hppa-linux system
that I build on. On the otherhand, I've been building with this version
of make for years.