This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libfortran/24432] [4.1 regression] Missing symbols
- From: "fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 Nov 2005 12:04:22 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libfortran/24432] [4.1 regression] Missing symbols
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #16 from fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-11-21 12:04 -------
(In reply to comment #15)
> Huh... the following patch fixes the problem for me. Can I install it?
Fine with me. Consider approved after testing on some C99-aware platform (like
solaris2.10). Please commit on 4.1 as well as mainline.