This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/24757] [4.1 Regression] __sync_fetch_and_add on ia64
- From: "pcarlini at suse dot de" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 19 Nov 2005 23:02:42 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/24757] [4.1 Regression] __sync_fetch_and_add on ia64
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #29 from pcarlini at suse dot de 2005-11-19 23:02 -------
(In reply to comment #28)
> I'll try to add an alignment attribute to the _Atomic_word typedef, as cris
> is already doing for instance, and see whether something changes for the
Nope. Maybe the alignment is for some reason broken to the point that not
even an explicit __attribute__ ((aligned (X))) can fix it... I don't know.
Anyway, the problem is very easy to reproduce, now. I'm also attaching a
further reduced, pure C testcase.