This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c/24916] option -O undocumented in cpp docs
- From: "pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 17 Nov 2005 18:34:48 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c/24916] option -O undocumented in cpp docs
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #7 from pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-11-17 18:34 -------
(In reply to comment #6)
> (In reply to comment #5)
> > the point of the bug submitter was to have them documented in cpp(1).
> But they are documented in the info page:
I should point out the web page is generated via the same document that the
info page is generated from.