This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/24856] call to setlocale doesn't return expected value
- From: "tedoc2000 at gmail dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 15 Nov 2005 02:08:33 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/24856] call to setlocale doesn't return expected value
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #12 from tedoc2000 at gmail dot com 2005-11-15 02:08 -------
--with-local-prefix seems to be causing the problem. Not sure why.
Basically I'm trying to build a set of tools for complining our product that
only references things under a particular root (/opt/OPSWbuildtools/1.0.1 in my
case). As far as I can tell in order to have gcc not look under there I need to
Am I missing something?