This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/24856] call to setlocale doesn't return expected value
- From: "tedoc2000 at gmail dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Nov 2005 20:39:32 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/24856] call to setlocale doesn't return expected value
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #10 from tedoc2000 at gmail dot com 2005-11-14 20:39 -------
I'm getting the same exact behaviour on my AIX 5.1 box :/
So maybe it has something to do with the way I configured gcc 3.4.4 (which is a
little different than how I did 3.3.2)
Let me try re-building 3.4.4 with the same ./configure command line as I did
the gcc 3.3.2
Will see if that does anything.