This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libgcj/24834] PersistentByteMap close() method is not catching Exception
- From: "m4341 at abc dot se" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Nov 2005 18:42:38 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libgcj/24834] PersistentByteMap close() method is not catching Exception
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #2 from m4341 at abc dot se 2005-11-14 18:42 -------
This was detected by opening the whole set of Java files in Eclipse (and not
having any standard Java library at all selected). The close method stood out
as an error. since it was declared to throw an exception in the classes
AbstractInterruptibleChannel and FileChannel, but when used in
PersistentByteMap it was not caught.
I did this as an effort to try to strip out the parts I didn't need like AWT
and then I encountered this.
I hope that this is sufficient as an explanation to the bug. It doesn't seem to