This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug middle-end/24827] FAIL: gcc.dg/attr-weakref-1.c
- From: "aoliva at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Nov 2005 14:19:09 -0000
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/24827] FAIL: gcc.dg/attr-weakref-1.c
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #4 from aoliva at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-11-14 14:19 -------
Does this target actually support weak declarations? It appears to me that it
only does when the assembler supports .weak, but even then, the linker will
object to undefined weak symbols, which is something this test relies on. I
suppose we'd have to mark it as an XFAIL on hpux, or use some alternate
dg-require to indicate we need the ability to refer to undefined weak symbols.