This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug rtl-optimization/24760] -d option changes generated code
- From: "amylaar at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 11 Nov 2005 13:39:00 -0000
- Subject: [Bug rtl-optimization/24760] -d option changes generated code
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #10 from amylaar at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-11-11 13:39 -------
(In reply to comment #1)
> Most (if not all) of these issues are usually a pass depending on addresses
> being the same.
> I think David E. has a bug filed about one of these issues already.
I've tried to search bugzilla for edelsohn and dje@ibm, but came up empty
The patch I posted appears to fix the different-code issues, but there is still
an issue with random debug information layout. I would like to spin off the
random debug info issue into a separate PR - an old one if you can find a
matching one, otherwise we'll have to open a new one. Whith PR24760 narrowed
to the random code issue from unrolling, we can progress it as having a
tested patch to fix it, i.e. set the patch keyword and the patch URL field.