This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/24757] __sync_fetch_and_add on ia64
- From: "pcarlini at suse dot de" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 10 Nov 2005 01:41:07 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/24757] __sync_fetch_and_add on ia64
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #6 from pcarlini at suse dot de 2005-11-10 01:41 -------
Actually, I'm pretty much worried by this issue: whatever is at fault, as a
matter of fact, for this target the library testsuite shows a severe
in a MT environment. Raising the priority/severity seems an appropriate action.