This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libstdc++/24347] Document boost_shared_ptr vs concurrency
- From: "redi at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 9 Nov 2005 17:51:04 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libstdc++/24347] Document boost_shared_ptr vs concurrency
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #1 from redi at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-11-09 17:51 -------
We need to doc much more than that ... we don't have any docs saying which TR1
components are supported or how to make use of them, do we?
I had some changes on my hard drive adding docs to the docs/html/ext pages, but
now that TR1 is officially sanctioned it might deserve a new docs/html/tr1 dir.
Assign this to me if you want.