This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/24675] Stack corruption in ARM arch. if 64bit variable is passed to a function of which the low 32 use the register and the up 32 use the stack
- From: "armcc2000 at yahoo dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 9 Nov 2005 06:21:22 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/24675] Stack corruption in ARM arch. if 64bit variable is passed to a function of which the low 32 use the register and the up 32 use the stack
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #5 from armcc2000 at yahoo dot com 2005-11-09 06:21 -------
(In reply to comment #4)
> I think this is a dup of bug 23150 which was fixed in 4.1.0.
I don't think so.
I rebuilt 4.0.2 after applying the patch given for bug 23150.
The patched version of 4.0.2 gives the same result as the vanilla one for this
Also, the testcase for 23150 does not seem to fail with any of the
arm-linux-gcc (ie not arm-eabi) versions I tried it with. Then again, the
testcase for 23150 doesn't fail with 'gcc version 3.4.4 (release) (CodeSourcery
ARM 2005q3-1)', which is the only arm-eabi compiler I have (but maybe new
enough to have that bug fixed).