This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libgcj/24616] linking BC-compiled classes: NoClassDefFoundErrors should be deferred
- From: "green at redhat dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 8 Nov 2005 12:54:20 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libgcj/24616] linking BC-compiled classes: NoClassDefFoundErrors should be deferred
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #15 from green at redhat dot com 2005-11-08 12:54 -------
(In reply to comment #14)
> > Then you'll realize that you don't need to bother setting up
> > the ffi_cif - all you need is the exception argument.
> I doubt that this is right. The ffi_prep_closure() needs to know which
> arguments are given to it.
Ah - you're right, of course. But in this case it seems like we can simply
define it as zero argument function, returning void.