This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libfortran/24342] [4.1 regression] testsuite failure:gfortran.fortran-torture/execute/in-pack.f90 exe
- From: "fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 8 Nov 2005 11:08:41 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libfortran/24342] [4.1 regression] testsuite failure:gfortran.fortran-torture/execute/in-pack.f90 exe
- References: <bug-24342-507@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #4 from fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-11-08 11:08 -------
(In reply to comment #2)
> In function `*_gfortrani_set_fpu':.\
> /fpu-target.h:42: warning: warning: fedisableexcept is not implemented and will
> always fail^M
You're seeing this warning only for the in-pack testcase ? Can you try to
compile and run another testcase (not inside the library framework) and tell us
what the compiler/linker says?
Since the in-pack testcase has nothing to do with the set_fpu function, I don't
see how on earth this could happen...
> So I guess you'd see it for targets where floating point rounding cannot be
> changed (usually, no hardware support and implemented through fp-bit.c).
Well, even in that case, that shouldn't happen. If I read the doc correctly, in
that case the FE_* macros are supposed not to be defined, but no warning should
be issued. I'll look into it (but can't promise anything, I don't have access
to such target).
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=24342