This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libgcj/24616] linking BC-compiled classes: NoClassDefFoundErrors should be deferred
- From: "green at redhat dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 7 Nov 2005 14:47:23 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libgcj/24616] linking BC-compiled classes: NoClassDefFoundErrors should be deferred
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #10 from green at redhat dot com 2005-11-07 14:47 -------
This patch seems overly complicated to me. I don't think we need the
trampoline function and the ffi_call. Since we're just planning on throwing
an exception, it seems like you should just be able to pass the class name in
as a closure argument (cast as a ffi_cif?) and throw the exception directly,
dispensing entirely with the ffi_cif and all the other interpreter->native call
Let me know if I'm not describing this clearly.