This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug bootstrap/24688] sco_math fixincl breaks math.h



------- Comment #2 from bugzilla-gcc at thewrittenword dot com  2005-11-06 00:45 -------
I'm using the version of inclhack.def from gcc-3_4-branch. I looked at the
changes in
http://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs/branches/gcc-3_4-branch/gcc/fixinc/inclhack.def?rev=100333&view=log
and don't see anything relating to this.

Looking at the latest inclhack.def from gcc-3_4-branch, this sed line in
sco_math is causing the problem:
    sed      = "/extern \"C\\+\\+\"/N;"
               "/inline double abs/i\\\n"
               "#ifndef __GNUC__\n";

I have no idea what math.h looks like on SCO so I have no idea how to fix. Why
don't we restrict sco_math to some mach="*sco*"?


-- 


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=24688


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]