This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/18496] Build fails with "libgmp.so.6 not found" error
- From: "fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 4 Nov 2005 17:55:08 -0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/18496] Build fails with "libgmp.so.6 not found" error
- References: <bug-18496-9557@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #6 from fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-11-04 17:55 -------
This was never confirmed with this exact error, and I've done quite some
testing/debuging and did not experience that particular bug. I think this bug
was "superseded" by PR21547, which I am currently fixing. Closing this one as
WORKSFORME.
--
fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot
| |org
Status|NEW |RESOLVED
Resolution| |WORKSFORME
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=18496