This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/24649] Hello world c++ prog core dumps when configured with /usr/ccs/bin/as
- From: "steve at telxio dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 3 Nov 2005 20:31:43 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/24649] Hello world c++ prog core dumps when configured with /usr/ccs/bin/as
- References: <bug-24649-11640@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #2 from steve at telxio dot com 2005-11-03 20:31 -------
Sorry, I forgot to post the version of the Solaris tools:
R500.ramses.129> /usr/ccs/bin/as -V
/usr/ccs/bin/as: Sun Compiler Common 10 s10_73 11/23/2004
R500.ramses.130> /usr/ccs/bin/ld -V
ld: Software Generation Utilities - Solaris Link Editors: 5.10-1.480
R500.ramses.131>
I have a different version of the link editor. I am up to date on Solaris10
patches. The last patch cluster was installed two days ago.
The latest cluster contains:
117461-06 SunOS 5.10: ld Patch
The patch README refers to a lot of issues working with gcc.
I will get the additional info you require. Thanks for looking at this.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=24649