This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/23524] [4.1 Regression]bigger version of mov + cmp produced
- From: "uros at kss-loka dot si" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 3 Nov 2005 10:05:31 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/23524] [4.1 Regression]bigger version of mov + cmp produced
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #17 from uros at kss-loka dot si 2005-11-03 10:05 -------
> > FYI: This problem is addressed in patch at
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-11/msg00116.html.
> Do you know if your patch also fixes this PR?
Unfortunatelly no... I don't know if insn size is considered during reload.