This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/23815] Add -byteswapio flag
- From: "rrr6399 at futuretek dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 2 Nov 2005 18:17:53 -0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/23815] Add -byteswapio flag
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #9 from rrr6399 at futuretek dot com 2005-11-02 18:17 -------
I imagine code from g95 could be leveraged to support this feature couldn't it?
This is a really important feature, especially in corporate environments where
there is usually mix of big-endian and little-endian machines. (Of course, the
current 64 bit record delimitters for unformatted files eliminates any hope of
interoperability with other fortran compilers.)