This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug c/23493] += operator does now work as expected, I have gdb session saved


------- Additional Comments From communa at ua dot fm  2005-08-20 20:30 -------
Sorry I can not reproduce the bug :( 
I just recompile binary and it works fine :( 
I lose old binary and maybe some changes in source files I made in order to 
catch the bug 
Sorry, 
Dmytro 
 
P.S. if you still need my source - tell me, I think it does nothing to you 
without a bug (this is a useless program) 

-- 
           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|WAITING                     |SUSPENDED


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=23493


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]