This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug fortran/23446] New: Valid internal subprogram array argument declaration is not accepted.


I'm trying to declare an internal subprogram array argument size using a local
variable inherited from the encompassing scope.

I think the declaration looks legal, but I'm not 100% sure. I just know that
many other compilers accepts it without warnings but gfortran says it's an error.

-- 
           Summary: Valid internal subprogram array argument declaration is
                    not accepted.
           Product: gcc
           Version: 4.0.1
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: P2
         Component: fortran
        AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
        ReportedBy: enok at lysator dot liu dot se
                CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
 GCC build triplet: 86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
  GCC host triplet: 86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
GCC target triplet: 86_64-unknown-linux-gnu


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=23446


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]