This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug debug/20161] [4.0/4.1 Regression] ICE with dwarf for incomplete element type argument
- From: "flash at pobox dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 4 Aug 2005 02:43:54 -0000
- Subject: [Bug debug/20161] [4.0/4.1 Regression] ICE with dwarf for incomplete element type argument
- References: <20050223125830.20161.sxanth@ceid.upatras.gr>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From flash at pobox dot com 2005-08-04 02:43 -------
The patch looked good in overnight crash-testing over five thousand files in
our source tree. I used checking=yes version with patches 8277 and 9330. I'm
afraid last night's results aren't directly comparable to my last run with an
unpatched g++, but the internal errors were a small subset of the unpatched
version, 4 vs 30. (Two of those four were bug 23125, one was 23089, and I'll
file the other one.)
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=20161