This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/15247] gas complains "There are only 32 single precision f registers; [0-31]" when compiling glibc-2.3.2/math/dosincos.c
- From: "aaron_williams at net dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 4 Aug 2005 01:58:56 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/15247] gas complains "There are only 32 single precision f registers; [0-31]" when compiling glibc-2.3.2/math/dosincos.c
- References: <20040502000423.15247.dank@kegel.com>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From aaron_williams at net dot com 2005-08-04 01:58 -------
Subject: Re: gas complains "There are only 32 single precision
f registers; [0-31]" when compiling glibc-2.3.2/math/dosincos.c
I'm not sure that this is the same bug since the bug indicates it's a
bug in binutils. I am running a version of binutils that has the fix
and am still experiencing this problem. I am running with binutils 2.16.1.
-Aaron
>
>
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=15247