This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug middle-end/19551] [3.4/4.0 Regression] pure (complex types) function call removed as dead (LAPACK routine claic1.f bug)
- From: "jkj at sco dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 4 Aug 2005 00:58:01 -0000
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/19551] [3.4/4.0 Regression] pure (complex types) function call removed as dead (LAPACK routine claic1.f bug)
- References: <20050120222246.19551.billingd@gcc.gnu.org>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From jkj at sco dot com 2005-08-04 00:57 -------
Just FYI, this still fails for me, from 3.4.4 all teh way up to the mainline,
when using -fPIC. Platform is UnixWare, but thats not significantly different
from the test point of view to any other x86 target. I dont have others I can
test it on. Any ideas why PIC may be causing a problem (other than the obvious
that an extra register is being used by the PIC stuff)?
If it will help I can include -S output from PIC and non-PIC compiles, or any
other debug info required. Any help greatly appreciated.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19551