This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libfortran/16435] gfortran X edit descriptor failure: test f77-edit-x-out.f
- From: "paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 2 Aug 2005 15:44:32 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libfortran/16435] gfortran X edit descriptor failure: test f77-edit-x-out.f
- References: <20040708140928.16435.billingd@gcc.gnu.org>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr 2005-08-02 15:44 -------
Subject: Re: gfortran X edit descriptor failure: test
f77-edit-x-out.f
fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org wrote:
>------- Additional Comments From fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-08-02 10:52 -------
>Closing this bug, then.
>
>
Thanks, Francis-Xavier. I was holding fire because I wasn't entirely
confident that I had expunged all the nastiness. I have found two more
in the course of writing testcases and a NIST exerciser; however, 16435
can certainly be cleared.
Paul
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=16435